Easy as A-B-C
Measure your boat in three simple steps
- Find the center of your boat.
- Measure 40 inches from center toward the back of your boat, make a mark on top of your tube on both sides of the boat.
- Place an oar shaft across the tops of the tubes on both marks.
- Measure the distance across your boat directly under the oar from inside to inside of the tubes. Make sure you find the widest point on the tubes.
- Enter this number into the form below in Measurement A.
- Keep the oar in place for measurement B.
- Place your oar in the same place across the top of your tubes as in measurement A.
- Measure the distance from the bottom of the oar straight down to your floor.
- Enter this number into the form below in Measurement B.
- Keep the oar in place for measurement C.
- Keep the oar in place from measurement A & B.
- Measure from the bottom of the oar on the outside of your boat to the level ground.
- Enter this number into the form below in Measurment C.
- Hit submit, you're done!